South, in a north wind
Similar Crossword Questions:
- North or south: Abbr.
- North in South, in the U.S.
- North Dakota or South Dakota
- North or South, e.g.
- "North and South" novelist John
- Suffix for "north" or "south"
- North or South Asian sea that was once part of a single body
- South-to-north flowing river
- Its positions are labeled North, South, East and West
- God of the north wind
- North and South states
- From the extreme north and south of the earth
- North or South state, briefly
- North or South Asian sea
- Tiny bit (NOTE: The hidden generals in last week's puzzle were: (North) Grant, Sher-idan, Meade, Cus-ter, Burns-ide, Sherman, and Hook-er; and (South) For-rest, Early, Pic-kett, Stu-art, Longs-treet,
- The north wind, personified
- Each circled pair is an abbreviation for one; all 13 are arranged in the roughly north-to-south order in which their representatives (except for John Hancock) signed the Declaration of Independence
- The North and South, in the Civil War
- What literally comes from the north, east, west and south?
- Like South Carolina vis-Ã -vis North Carolina, politically
- North or south follower
- Can North and South Korea one day be --- brothers?
- Line of latitude north of the South Pole
- Word with North or South
- North, to south